Megapixel/HD H.264 Network Camera with 10x Digital Zoom, Night Vision and IPhone Audio support (Wireless Optional)
1/3" CMOS Megapixel sensor
- Focal Length: 4.0 mm
- Max Aperture Ratio: F1.5
- Fixed iris
Angle of View
10x digital zoom
0.5m ~ INF
- IR Mode: 0 lux; using built-in IR light in darkness up to 8m
- Color Mode: 1.0 lux
1/5 ~ 1/16000 sec
- H.264 ( MPEG-4 Part 10)
- Motion JPEG
- MPEG-4 Part 2
160x120, 320 x 240, 640 x 480, 1280 x 1024
Maximum Frame Rate (fps)
- Up to 30 frames at 640 x 480
- Up to15 frames at 1280 x 1024
Support Dual Streams:
Stream1: H.264 or MPEG-4,
Stream2: H.264, MJPEG or MPEG-4
- Adjustable image size and quality
- AGC, AWB, AES
- Configurable brightness, saturation and sharpness
Two-way audio with built-in MIC (S/N ratio 58 dB, 50-10000hz ) and speaker (660mv)
G.711 PCM 64Kbit/sec
Audio Input / Output
MIC input / Audio out
User ID / Password Protection
TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, FTP, ICMP, ARP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS (iDDNS), DynDNS, PPPoE, UPnP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, SMTP, IGMP, 3GPP, IPv4, 802.1x
* Support UPnP
* Support online firmware update
- Multiple channel management
- iDDNS service for dynamic IP and desktop shortcut creation
- Recording search and playback
- Scheduled and event driven management
- Smart Detection
Internet Explorer (ActiveX)
- Monitor the current condition of the monitor area via Internet Explorer
- Capture a still image and save it in JPG format on PC
- Alarm and event management: FTP, I/O alarm, server notification and email
- PC, Laptop, Nettop, MID with IE/ActiveX support.
- Mobile phone, iPhone/iPad, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile, PDAs support in MJPEG mode.
Support real-time video in FireFox, Safari, Google Chrome web-browsers (With VLC plug-in installed)
Viewing of camera image via phone browsers
Viewing of camera image via 3G phones (3GPP Streaming)
5° - 40°C
84 x 124.5 x 91.5 mm (including bracket)
Total Surveillance Solution for Home and Business
IP70 bundles a full range of applications to provide an intelligent surveillance total solution - iWizard is a smart installer to turn the complicated network camera installation to a simple and fast process; WebVUer is an intuitive IE based video management software includes all the key features for trouble-free monitoring home surveillance and also support FireFox/Safari/Google Chrome web browsers video watch in PC with VLC plug-in; ComproView is a powerful feature rich 32 channels professional grade multi-camera video management solution for business surveillance.
High Quality Megapixel/HD Image
Utilizing Megapixel/HD technology enables IP70 to view detail and identify people and objects at least three times better than the conventional CCTV camera. Combining with dual H.264 and MJPEG streams to enable optimization of different bandwidth of networks and various image sizes of devices from PC to Mobile phone.
Day & Night Support for Any Lighting Condition
IP70 features an unique design of its class integrating a professional class of light sensor IR solution for 24 hours 7 days surveillance under any lighting condition. A light sensor will turn on an array of IR LEDs to illuminate the scene automatically when the lighting condition is dark for image clarity and switch off the IR LEDs when the lighting condition turns normal.
Free Compro iDDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service)
The iDDNS is a free DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) service from Compro. If you are using floating IP, you need to apply the DDNS service to create a hostname that points to your home or office IP address, and provides easy-to-remember URL for quick access in anytime, anywhere.
10x Digital Zoom Provide You with Detailed Image
Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm (2 in / 1 out)
Two-way Audio and Smart Video/Audio Analytic
Local MicroSD/SDHC card storage for event based recordings or snap shots
IP70 camera built-in MicroSD/SDHC card slot, support local event based snapshot and video record storage in memory card.
Easy Wireless Network Installation (Optional Accessory)
802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN is supported via the WL155 USB upgrade module with a simple and easy wireless installation process.
SSL Webmail (Hotmail, Gmail) Support
SSL protected webmail platform such as Hotmail (Windows Live) and Google Mail (Gmail) are supported in IP70, it’s easier to setup the notification mail for you.
Active Bandwidth Management
During network congestion, Compro network camera can intelligently force down current user defined video bit rate and will bring it back when healthy bandwidth level once becomes available. This is to avoid video quality deterioration by restricting network camera to send excessive amount of information when the network is already unable to handle it.
Network Bandwidth Detection
This automatic network connection speed detection is to help users better define appropriate video bit rates for their applications.
Introducing Compro smartConnect Technology
Now with Compro smartConnect technology, setting up an IP camera only takes 8 little steps and 5 minutes. smartConnect lets you use one user ID and password to easily view and share multiple IP cameras on the web browser, instant messenger, iPhone/iPad, Android phone, and Facebook.
Ease of use and installation is a priority for many IP camera users. To make IP camera setup truly fast and easy, Compro offers the exclusive smartConnect technology in cooperation with Seedonk. Thanks to Compro smartConnect technology, camera setup is now a simple 1-2-3 process. So simple even your grandpa without any networking knowledge can complete camera setup in 5 minutes. smartConnect also eliminates the complex networking and router issues on IP cameras for good, so you can focus on securing your home, office, and your life.
Compro smartConnect technology offers many exclusive features:
Plug-n-Play Functionality: Unlike other IP cameras, installing Compro IP cameras with smartConnect Technology does not require any networking expertise. Nor is any sort of router setup required upon purchase - simply plug in the cables, install the camera software, and then you can instantly view and share your Compro IP camera anywhere, anytime.
Seedonk Instant Messenger: Seedonk Instant Messenger is a camera viewing and managing tool that provides a friendly user experience similar to that of Skype and Windows Messenger. The easy-to-use program enables users to view and share cameras using Friends list, take snapshots, record live camera video, and chat with friends.
Mobile Surveillance App on iPhone/iPad/Android Phone: Compro smartConnect Technology provides a cell phone surveillance app available free on Apple’s App Store and Google’s Android market. With the mobile app, you can literally forget about your cameras’ IP addresses. Just sign in to your Seedonk mobile app, and you gain instant access to all your Compro IP cameras. What’s more? The app allows you to save camera snapshots and video on your smartphone, and communicate live with the monitored site via voice. The Seedonk mobile app lets you easily check in on your house, shop, restaurant, office, etc, at anytime and from anywhere.
Facebook App: Compro smartConnect Technology includes a Seedonk Facebook app for conveniently viewing and sharing camera video on the most popular social website. Using the app, you can easily share the live video of your baby, pets, party, wedding, or any other important events with your Facebook friends around the world. Businesses can also use the app and Compro IP cameras to reach out to more customers and promote corporate image with live video streaming.
- 1/3" CMOS Megapixel sensor
- Day and night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter switching
- Built-in IR lamp with light sensor
- Supports real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- Supports dual streams simultaneously
- Support 10x digital zoom
- Video resolution is up to 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Image frame rate is up to 30 frames under 640x480 or 15 frames under
1280 x 1024
- Smart motion detection
- Two way audio with built-in MIC and speaker
- Support UPnP (universal plug and play)
- Support 10/100 802.3/Ethernet
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN on applicable model (Optional W155 wireless adaptor)
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm (2 In/1 Out)
- Support real-time MJPEG video mode mobile connection in iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and PDAs. And support 3GPP mobile phone monitoring.
- Bundle with powerful 32-channel IP video management software --- ComproView
- Support Active Bandwidth Management to get better video quality
- Network Bandwidth Detection to help users better define appropriate video bit-rate for applications.
- Hotmail and Gmail SSL webmail notification support
- Support event based video recording to local (MicroSD/SDHC)
- Support live video watch in FireFox, Safari, Google Chrome web browsers. (with VLC Plug-in installed)
- Camera profile import and export, it’s easy to install multiple cameras